◆ Application Procedures for Program C
- Click the “Program list” and review the information on this website about the programs’ contents, length, available credits, application deadline and tuition and other fees before applying.
- Download and complete the application form (you can download it from the link below) for the desired program and submit it to the UMAP coordinator at your home university/institution.
- Once you are confirmed as an applicant, the UMAP coordinator at your home university will send your application form to the UMAP International Secretariat. Please then follow the directions of the coordinator at your home university.
*Please note that the application for Program C in 2018 has ended. Details of the application period for 2019 will be published in April 2019.
◆ Application Procedures for Summer Program 2018
- Please carefully read and fill in the application form: http://bit.ly/2EqV9oJ
- Prepare the following document files: (1) Copy of Passport, (2) 250-word Statement of Purpose, (3) English Language Proficiency Test Score, (4)Letter of Nomination from Home University
- After submitting the application form, please send the 4 above-mentioned files to “email@example.com“
*Please note that the application for Summer Program 2018 has ended
◆ The UMAP Taiwan Exchange Student Scholarship Program (for Program A)
The UMAP Taiwan Exchange Scholarship Program funded by the UMAP Taiwan National Secretariat (NS) has been established to encourage university student exchanges between UMAP member countries/territories, and promote cultural and academic exchanges between Taiwan and other countries/territories, fostering mutual understanding. For more details, please download scholarship regulations and application form from the button below.
If you have any questions regarding this scholarship, please contact UMAP Taiwan NS. (List of UMAP NS)
◆ The UMAP Japan Exchange Scholarship Program (for Program A)
The UMAP Japan Exchange Scholarship is funded by the Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO). JASSO intends to foster the development of creative individuals who, rich in humanism, will become the leaders of society in the next generation, while at the same time, to promote international understanding and exchange. Each year, JASSO reserves their scholarship for certain number of UMAP exchange students; the probability of receiving the grant for UMAP exchange students will, therefore, be higher than general exchange students.